First time hiring?
You've scanned through my work and liked my style. Now you want to know how to start the journey. What do I need to begin? You can always message me to discuss your order but if you are shy, here's a simple guide.
- Final and proofed manuscript of your book. Preferably no active formatting in the word document... but it's ok if you have that already.
- All images (if you have any). For a high quality look, a high resolution image is preferred. Although I will do my best to enhance what you have.
- ISBN code for copyright page.
- Book size
- Book paper type (cream or white)
- Title of the book, Subtitle, Author name
- Back cover text
- Total Pages including blank leaves.
- Type of paper chosen.
- Images (if there's any)
- Final and proofed text
- Images (if any)
- For flyers answer these: What, Where, When, Registration? Other details.
- Business name, tagline
- Preferred color scheme
If you would like to discuss further, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org